Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,071TL (₨33,587) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)