Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,689TL (₨48,714) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)