Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28866 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,779TL (9,627 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)