Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04455 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (82,076 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iasi costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)