Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03683 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,303TL (62,538 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)