Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03492 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,090TL (59,833 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)