Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04928 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,885TL (78,835 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)