Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,861TL (2,501 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)