Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,645TL (3,079 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)