Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,111TL (2,112 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)