Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,346TL (€871) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)