Cost of living comparison between Tilburg, Netherlands and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,698TL (€1,699) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (30 minutes ago)