Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,062TL (元5,693) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)