Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,395TL (元4,540) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)