Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,722TL (元4,557) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (29 minutes ago)