Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,371TL (元4,583) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)