Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,134TL (₨34,610) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)