Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,662TL (₨49,250) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)