Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,839TL (₨32,876) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)