Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,605TL (₨27,584) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)