Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 39% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,275TL (₨49,427) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)