Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06036 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,540TL (42,087 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)