Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06007 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,640TL (43,950 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)