Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06722 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,886TL (42,931 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)