Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,229TL (76,538 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)