Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06989 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,364TL (48,126 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)