Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,025TL (€627) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)