Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (€722) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)