Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,915TL (€1,217) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (41 minutes ago)