Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,827TL (€793) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)