Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,140TL (€1,535) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)