Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 143% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,283TL (€1,181) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)