Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 117% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,197TL (€1,037) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)