Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,379TL (6,409 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)