Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04715 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,278TL (48,302 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)