Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10455 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (34,907 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)