Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06829 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,100TL (30,748 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)