Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05152 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,279TL (44,242 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)