Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13773 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,337TL (16,968₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)