Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13267 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,225TL (16,774₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)