Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,639TL (14,796₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)