Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,140TL (€686) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (43 minutes ago)