Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,340TL (€770) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)