Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,597TL (€1,193) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)