Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,664TL (CH$687,691) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)