Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,634TL (CH$450,071) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)