Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,228TL (CH$472,694) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)