Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29054 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,797TL (R 9,627) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)