Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,174TL (4,483 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)