Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,003TL (4,983 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (34 minutes ago)