Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.428 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,998TL (4,899 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)