Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,435TL (6,456 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)