Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,559TL in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)