Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26206 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,691TL (L 21,718) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)