Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15209 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,656TL (L 24,036) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)