Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15430 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,146TL (L 26,871) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)