Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13636 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,854TL (L 35,598) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)