Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15204 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,373TL (L 35,340) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)