Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18893 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (L 16,849) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)