Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20019 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,727TL (L 23,615) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)