Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,020TL (GH₵3,086) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)