Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL (GH₵3,899) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)