Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,854TL (1,240 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)