Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,279TL (1,368 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)