Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,686TL (1,760 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)