Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (RM3,050) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)