Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (RM3,963) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)