Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,219TL (RM2,382) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)