Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.580 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,764TL (NZ$1,846) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)