Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,301TL (NZ$1,543) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)