Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,054TL (2,405,190 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (37 minutes ago)