Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,715TL (2,989,622 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)