Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (3,116,757 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)