Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,842TL (2,571,309 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)