Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (€578) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)