Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (€673) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (20 minutes ago)