Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,123TL (€1,271) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)