Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,550TL (2,047 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)