Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,445TL (4,165 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)