Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,159TL ($b3,182) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)