Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,064TL (2,445 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)