Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,119TL (174,378 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)