Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01172 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,790TL (152,753 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)