Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49121 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,349TL (6,818 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)