Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (Rp 12,212,039) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (20 minutes ago)