Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (1,122,489 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)