Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,134TL (1,264,362 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)