Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20569 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,992TL (ARS $9,685) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (21 minutes ago)