Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,148TL (€890) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)