Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,915TL (GH₵2,882) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)