Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,827TL (€566) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)