Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,158TL (CH$319,405) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)