Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03252 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (¥105,042) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)