Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,369TL (RM1,860) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)