Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,331TL (RM1,965) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (27 minutes ago)