Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,697TL (RM1,752) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)