Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11548 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (27,514 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)