Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11615 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL (27,137 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)