Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11920 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,875TL (40,900 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)