Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,813TL (S/. 1,635) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)