Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (﷼ 3,018) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)