Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,529TL (﷼ 4,578) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)