Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,884TL (﷼ 3,040) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)