Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.669 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,435TL (﷼ 4,456) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)