Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,538TL (﷼ 22,722,079) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)