Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,950TL (﷼ 19,990,494) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)