Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00233 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,987TL (1,282,018 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)