Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01436 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,431TL (169,325 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)