Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,082TL (2,377 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (41 minutes ago)