Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,421TL (1,967 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)