Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,534TL (€941) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)